3.27.2012

Baby Shower Number 2

My wonderful Mother in law, my sister in laws, and Clark's aunt (do I call her my aunt in law?) threw me a baby shower on March 17th.  My turquoise cardigan counted as my green for St. Patty's day.  Here I am at 37 almost 38 weeks. 

My father in law and I were comparing our belly sizes.  He likes to tease :)

Owl party favors.
Just some of the cute decorations from the shower.  They really put a lot of work into decorating. 

Angie made Henry a little sign.  It works as a cute Easter decoration too.

My wonderful sister Allison that drove down from Logan!  I was happy she was there.  My mom and my other sisters are still wonderful but they were in California.  I guess my nephew's 3rd birthday was more important :)

My beautiful cousin Megan with her darling baby boy Rohan.  Isn't she just so photogenic!

Some family from my mom's side.  My aunt Sherrie, Grandma Allred and cousin Megan and sister Allison again.  We had to show the California people that we were having more fun then they were! 

My shower was combined with cute Erin.  She married Clark's cousin Wade, but I also knew her from the days of living in Hess Farms.  She is having a little girl Hadlee in April too!  I'm so happy for her and Wade, and can't wait to meet Hadlee.

The pregnant girls again.  This picture shows the other cute decorations.  Angie bought cute little clothes to hang on clothes wire along with some more cute owls she made.  

The lovely ladies who threw a really fun shower! 
Angie, Me, Carolyn, Kim, & Natalie
 I didn't get a picture of RaJean (Clark's aunt) but she also helped too.  It turned out to be really fun.  I always feel so guilty when people buy me gifts, but we really do appreciate all of it :)  

I only have 4 1/2 more days till my due date.... I should say "due week" since what baby really comes on the official due date.  Probably not mine since I'm not showing any progress at all.  Oh well I feel great so baby Henry can stay in a few more days.  I'm thinking April 2nd or April 4th would be great days to come.  I left out April 3rd because for some reason I don't really like odd numbers.  I know it's weird.  Plus April 4th is Clark's birthday and he would love to share his birthday wish his first born son.  That way they can do "manly" stuff together when Henry is older.  Weird to think I will be posting about a baby soon.  

*Also I just realized I said cute a lot in this post.  I don't want to try and think of synonyms to replace them.

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Ah, looks like the shower was cute. Seriously, aren't showers the best! I'm sorry I missed this one. I honestly had good intentions of coming. The plan where J.D. would have Nash and I would only have to take Campbell with me fell through. After a long day, the feat seemed like too much.

adrienne said...

I'm sorry I was having "too much fun" in CA and missed this shower but chubby cheeks won. I'm going to guess that little Henry will come on April 7th. I don't know why but that is my feeling.

Anonymous said...

You are cute! so you can say cute. So sorry for the stresses in your life. Holding your new little one will definitely help. You are a wonderful wonderful sweet lady! Mary

A and M said...

Clark's family did such a great job with the decorations, I love the little owls! You & Erin look so cute with your bellies!
I don't know if mom & Adrienne were really having more fun in CA, it was rainy and cold & probably pretty boring.
Next time I'm having a baby I will give Adrienne & mom the free pass to stay with Henry for his birthday :)