4.07.2012

Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Well I'm still pregnant.  I figured my little guy wouldn't come on his due date, but I'm getting so anxious to see him I can't stand it.  Really I don't know how they calculate due dates, because I feel like they are usually inaccurate.  I'm hoping he will be an Easter baby.  If not they will call me on Monday morning at 6am and tell me to come in to be induced.  I really don't want to be induced.  I wanted things to happen as naturally as possible.  But as long as my baby is born healthy, that's all I really want.  


Since baby isn't here I'm going to Baby Animal Days with my Mom, sisters, and nephews.  If you don't know, Baby Animal Days is a fun thing in Cache Valley during April.  You go out to the American West Heritage Farm and you get to hold all these adorable little animals.  They even have baby Black Bears.  I don't think you can hold those.  I'm hoping all the baby animals will make my baby want to make an appearance.  




Update 4/6/12: Baby Animal Days is still on!
The only picture I could get of Baby Animal Days.  Look at that cute little Chick! 

Hopefully my next post is about baby Pierson's arrival!  If the snowstorm didn't entice him to come maybe having an Easter birthday will.   


1 comment:

jenn + michael said...

I sure hope he gets motivated by all the other cute babies. I want to see him!