skip to main |
skip to sidebar
New Blog
Hello my blog readers {which is probably just my family and maybe I have a few friends that are kind enough to read my super cool blog}. I have started a new{old} blog. That will make sense once you read my new blog. Go here if you want to take a gander. It is still a work in progress. Like the free background I chose will not show up on my computer. It's bugging me. So it just looks like an orange background which is fine but kind of boring. So just know it's not totally complete yet. But since this blog has reached its "storage limit" or whatever Google is telling me, I decided to revamp an old blog. I'm not really trying to be a "professional" blogger, but I'm going to make it more of an "informational" blog. I can't say a "craft" blog because I don't craft. But you may see some posts on me attempting to craft or sew. It will be fun to see how bad I am at that stuff. But hey, maybe it will inspire another non-crafter to take on a project. If I can do it anyone can. I also want to include some of my knowledge I learned in college way back when. I didn't get a degree for nothin'. So check my blog for some Child Development/Family Relations stuff. This blog is pretty much dead now. I don't think I'll delete it since I have my list of blogs I like to stalk, but I won't be posting things here anymore. Unless I decide to pay Google to let me upload pictures... which I probably won't.
1 comment:
I remember you saying something about how you can't upload anymore pictures...that is crazy! Well, I am excited for the NEW blog! I have already taken a little gander...
Post a Comment