4.04.2009

Happy Birthday Clark

Today is Clark's 24th birthday and it just isn't a birthday without a birthday blog!

Here he is touching Mt. Fuji

"Truck Driver"-- I guess that is what the trick is called! This is why I get nervous every time he goes skiing, and he usually comes home with bruises and some "close call" stories.  We are heading up today to ski the beav one last time... or as my family would say our "second to last time"

This is what he does when he can't ski... Plays soccer for Utah State (He is #9)
This is what he does when soccer is over, and you can't go skiing yet... he hunts and grows an awesome mustache for the deer hunt!
This is what he does when I bug him about building me something, He turns into a "wood man"  I LOVE this talent the most, since I get beautiful furniture out of it!

But seriously Clark is the most talented person I know.  He can basically do anything, and I'm not kidding.  I'm not going to get all mushy cause thats not me, but I do love my cute little hubby and I'm so grateful for all of his many talents.  Because he is such a handy man, we have a place to live for free and a job!

5 comments:

Miller Time said...

Happy Birthday Clark! Have a wonderful day :)

adrienne said...

Happy Birthday Clark! Hope you had a great day skiing the beav!

Anonymous said...

The fact that Clark can do most anything must be the reason we depend on him so much. Norda gets a smile on her face every time she looks at the shelf over the washing machine. He has really earned a "Happy Birthday" as far as we are concerned.

Tom said...

Happy Day and days to come....

~Paige~ said...

Hey Laura, I found your blog off of the Croslands! I remember way back when taking dance with you at Luv 2 Dance haha and I have known Clark for forever! You two look like you are having a blast together, I love all your Japan pictures! Tell Clark hi for me!

~Paige Drake (Wallace)