skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Helpful Resources
Now that I have free time, I'm a blogging fool! I just wanted to post some resources for finding jobs here in Logan. I know it is hard to find jobs up here, especially for students. These are just a few places where I occasionally check for job listings. I know I have a job, but if I find a part time job, or a job with benefits I'll consider them. I always like to pass on useful information to people so I will try to do stuff like this more often! I guess the only one that applies just to Logan is the Utah State job board so if you don't live in Logan still check them out if you need a job. The LDS employment one has a large variety of jobs for people with degrees and without! Hope this is helpful to someone.
2 comments:
The only thing that we are sure of is that if you find something suitable, you will definatily do a good job - as usual.
That's great, my husband found his job in Idaho on LDS.org employment listings. I don't think many people think to check there so it's a good thing you shared!
Post a Comment