1.10.2010

Happy Birthday Dad

Today is my Dad's Birthday! I love my Dad and I was definitely a "Daddy's Girl" when I was little. He is so patient and easy going and gets along with everyone. I've always enjoyed skiing with him since I was 6 years old. I think the only reason I've been getting good grades is because my dad is always willing to proof read my papers before I hand them in! Thanks Dad

Me and my Dad {Don't worry he no longer has the mustache}

My dad is an awesome skier, I wish I took after him
He also runs marathons, I know he is crazy!

I also did a Birthday Post on our family blog if you want more pictures

2 comments:

jenn + michael said...

Hey it's my mom's birthday today too! How fun! You have to love Dad's and their 80's mustaches!

Anonymous said...

It is good to have reminders come around each year so we don't forget how much each member of the family adds to the grand total. So far we haven't come across any names that we would not include in the total listing - and Bill certainly fits that billing.