Well I'm finally blogging pictures from last weekend. Like I said in my earlier post my Grandparents celebrated their 50th anniversary so we had a big family party and an open house for them. Sadly I was sick for the open house on Saturday. I did get to hang out with my mom, my sisters, and my nephews on Friday. We went to Applebee's for lunch and then went to Salt Lake and hung out with the rest of the fam.
Not sure why we decided to have a photo shoot outside of Applebee's... the pictures are cute though.
Merrick and Jack
Merrick is 3 months younger than Jack and he is taller!
Action Shot
Merrick and Auntie Adrienne
"Squints"
He squints when he is outside and their is a slight breeze!
Cute Brothers Max and Jack
5 comments:
I'm liking the nickname "squints"...Just as long as he doesn't have to wear big thick glasses.
I like how all the pictures I have from that weekend is our "photo shoot" outside Applebee's! Where was my camera the other days?
It looks like you all had a good time. If you didn't, it was your own fault.
Your boys are so cute! I really think Max looks like he's your child. : )
I love the picture of you and Merrick! HAHA
Post a Comment