Sadly it wasn't Clark or myself that graduated last weekend.... we are still in school and have finals next week! I won't graduate until December and Clark has until next May. BUT my darling sister in law Angie graduated! She graduated with her Bachelors of Nursing (BSN). We weren't able to make it to the actual ceremony at Weber but we made it for dinner at Roosters in Layton. She is officially done with school! She had a little surprise get together of friends later that night. It was a fun evening.
This is my Grandpa, his sister, and my Grandma
Both my Grandpa and his sister are fighting cancer. They are troopers!
Look how cute my Grandparents are... I Love them!
It was fun to be with family this past weekend. I'm going to be busy with studying for finals this weekend, helping with the Race Against Child Abuse for my work, and getting my haircut! Then next week is finals and I am done for the summer! I can't wait! But that means the old people are coming and Clark and I have to paint A TON of apartments. We both do not enjoy painting... this should be fun. Wish us luck!
Congratulations to everyone who DID or WILL Graduate in a week! I'm jealous.

3 comments:
You could always do what we do and move to Arizona when the olds come here.
Thanks for making the trip to Highland. Norda, Jo Ann and I enjoyed the day and the visiting with everyone who could make it.
Oh I love painting! I'll help you.
Post a Comment