4.28.2010

Race Against Child Abuse

mascotte.jpg




4th Annual RACE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE
10K/5K/1Mile - Run/Walk
RACE INFORMATION
Date: Saturday, May 1, 2010

Time: 9:30 a.m.

Place: Wellsville City Center, 30 S Center Street

Packet Pick-up and Registration
8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Pre-Registration by April 24th:
  • 1 Mile with Shirt $14; Without Shirt $10
  • 5K & 10K with Shirt $20; Without Shirt $16
  • Immediate Family Rate $40 (plus $4/shirt)
Registration between April 25 — May 1
  • 1 Mile with Shirt $20; Without Shirt $15
  • 5K & 10K with Shirt $25; Without Shirt $21
  • Immediate Family Rate $50 (plus $4/shirt)


Anyone who feels like going for a run on Saturday come to the Race Against Child Abuse in Wellsville, UT.  I will be there helping with registration and prizes {luckily I don't have to run}.  And of course to cheer on the runners/walkers.  You can register the day of, so it's not too late to support a great cause.     


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are glad you have found a wothwhile cause to suport. Keep up the good work.

adrienne said...

Nick and I will be there...well...unless it is pouring down rain then I may opt out. "I don't like to fly (run) in the rain".