I just wanted to give a shout out to the wonderful Mother's in my life! I don't know what I would do without them.
My beautiful Mom and her four daughters! I'm proud to say that I look the most like my mom and that I am her only red-headed child. That means I'm her favorite! My mom loves her family and I know she would do anything for me and my sisters. We love going out to eat whenever we get together, it is something we have always loved to do!
My wonderful Mother-In-Law Carolyn! She does so much for so many people. She is always serving someone! She is also the "laundry lady" because Clark and I are always bringing our dirty clothes to her house to wash them when we are in town. She gladly lets us take over her laundry room and even does a few loads for us! Thanks for all you do Miss Carolyn.
My cute step mom Lorie enjoying the California sun! She loves the warm weather and she has the prettiest tan skin, I'm so jealous! She is a great cook, I miss living with them and having a delicious meal every night!
I have so many great examples of Mother's in my life! They are all wonderful Mother's and Grandmother's and I know they are who they are today because of their own Mother's examples.
I can't wait until I am a Mom and am able to celebrate this lovely holiday. I have so many examples of great mother's to look up to and get great advice from. I'm glad I have sisters who are mom's so I will just ask them everything I need to know. (No I am not pregnant) But when the day comes, I know I will have A LOT of help! Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's and future Mom's out there.
.jpg)


2 comments:
What?! You are not the favorite...I AM!
Well said - we couldn't agree more.
Post a Comment