I just wanted to do a quick blog shout out to my Dad. I was such a Daddy's girl when I was younger and I always wanted to be with my dad especially sitting on his lap. My dad is so easy going and kind, you can't blame me for always wanting to be around him. I sometimes feel bad for my Dad because he had all girls, and we were kind of sissy girls. He would take us skiing and we would cry because our hair was bugging us, our coat wasn't pulled over our gloves just right, and we were too cold! He was so patient and just smiled and helped his struggling daughters. I'm so glad he put up with us and taught us to ski. Our skiing memories are some of our best memories. I also love camping, hiking, and being outdoors because of my dad. However, I did not get a love of running like my dad has. He is alone on that one! He is doing a 28 mile trail run this weekend so for Father's Day we got him a pack to hold some water bottles and some new running shirts.
I included this picture because it shows my Dad and my cute Grandpa, who is responsible for my Dad!
Yes that is my Dad, and yes he is wearing orange leather pants from the 70's. He can still fit in them, which I think is awesome. He pulled these bad boys out a few months ago because he had long shaggy hair, and we thought the pants and bandanna would compliment the shaggy hair for a complete 70's look.
Happy Father's Day Dad!
I also want to give a shout out to my father in law. He is such a great guy and I'm glad he is my father in law. He helps Clark and I so much. He is always up here at the apartments helping Clark fix things or build things. He is a handyman and taught Clark all he knows about woodworking. He is also a great Dentist who fixes and cleans our teeth for free!
Happy Father's Day Blaine!
This was a few years ago we went for a four-wheeler ride. The boys were looking for deer and I was just there for the ride. They were nice enough to let me tag along!
And I can't forget my cute husband who will be a great father some day! I love this picture of Clark and little Max (this was 4 years ago) but it is still cute. Clark is so good with little kids and they always seem to love him... yes my nephews Max and Jack like Clark more than me! The other day I was with Max and I asked him if he wanted to come to my house and he said "only if Clark is there". All of Clark's nieces and nephews adore him and I know our children will love him more than me, ha ha! Good thing kids always love their moms!


3 comments:
Thanks for putting your feelings in writing. You are a sweetheart.
Clark will be a good Daddy someday, and you a good Mommy! Could you please get on that soon so my kid can have some friends :) haha JK...kinda!
Thanks for being such great kids. Makes an old hippie father proud, even if he did spend way too much on those farout leather pants.
Post a Comment