I was able to get together with my 3 best friends. We began our friendship in 8th grade and we are still the best of friend. Jennifer is moving to Arizona, Sharli is spending a month in Spain and well Janna and I are cool and staying in Utah! But we got together for dinner to say our goodbye's to Jennifer.
(not sure why my arm is so awkwardly placed... maybe it is hiding my stomach that looks pregnant. I assure you I am not with child, I guess I just ate too much!)
Monday June 21st was the first day of summer so we celebrated by going camping up Logan Canyon. Our goal is to go at least once a month until it gets too cold.
When it is just the two of you, you get really good at self portraits and the timer on your camera.
We remembered everything but camping chairs, D'oh!
We stayed at a camp ground that was the start to the Crimson Trail hike. We didn't quite realize it was so steep. We didn't start the hike until about 8pm so we obviously didn't make it all the way to the top, but I was relieved. That hike was intense (I'm sure it isn't that bad, but for someone who is out of shape, my legs were feeling it).
Clark trying to show how steep it was!
And here's me taking a break on a tree stump.
The Sunset
We had a lot of fun on our overnight camping trip. We roasted mallows and watched a movie on our lap top to fall asleep (we were really roughin' it).
Oh and I forgot to mention that I get to see this beautiful family tomorrow! This picture belongs in a magazine. It looks like a paparazzi picture of a famous couple on a day out at the beach. They definitely have the looks to make it in People or In Touch magazine, but probably not the drama or issues! I'm going with my mom to visit and we are so excited. They moved to Santa Barbara recently so it will be fun to see their new place. 24 hours!


4 comments:
Yay for summer! I can't wait to see you tomorrow. PS I'm not with child in that picture either... "Hey! Some fat girl ate Monica!"
Isn't it geat to have siblings that you love along with other relatives. Families make the world go round!
I love the picture with your friends! You girls are so cute! Who's house was that? I love the red couch. I love your goal of camping at least once a month. I wish we could do the same. And as for the "famous family", I'm insanely jealous that you are hanging out with them this week!
Maybe in the month of July you should invite Nick and I to go camping with you. I really want to make smores!
And jealous that you are with fat nugget baby!
Post a Comment