6.14.2010

The glass is half full


I felt the need to blog about something that wasn't me complaining and being so negative!  Every once and awhile I will vent on my blog, but I don't want people to think I'm always complaining!  I don't have any new pictures to blog about, but I have a few fun things coming up in the next few weeks so hopefully I will have new pics to post.  



This is us last year camping.  That is one thing we like to do in the summer.  Hopefully we will be able to go a few times this summer.


While we were camping up in Idaho last summer we went on a hike to this beautiful lake!



This is a random picture but I thought it was cool.  It is a picture of a cherry blossom from our trip to Japan last Spring.  Clark put it into photo shop and made it look super cool.  I think it would look really awesome on a canvas hanging in our apartment.  

4 comments:

A and M said...

You can just upload the pic to Costco & I'm almost positive they do canvas prints. That would be cool hanging up. Or make it a cool poster size with a fun frame!

I'm excited for you to visit!

jenn + michael said...

You're the best. I can't wait to see you! Come camping in AZ.

Sophia said...

I love your blog! You are so cute and I love yout wedding dress... it's so amazing! Is that the Logan temple?
Thanks for following the Sisters!!
XOXO-
Sophie
sisters4saymoreismore.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

We enjoy all of your blogs - they are all true, even the ones that mention some of the down side of life.