These are pictures that Clark took up Logan Canyon at Temple Peak this past weekend with his dad. They went for a 4-wheeler ride to see the changing leaves.
Clark also went to Yellowstone over the weekend with his Dad to look for wildlife! They go up every year and look for different animals and the fall colors. This year they actually got to see a wolf, which is the one thing they really wanted to see!
You can't tell, but the wolf is in this picture up above the dark spot on the ground.
The cutest little baby black bear eating berries.
Scary Grizzly Bear
These are just a few of the many pictures he took. He and his Dad are becoming quite the photographers!
Another change that has happened in our lives is that we finally moved out of the apartments! We are no longer apartment managers! I can say that I do not miss it at all. It was a good job and we are grateful that we had a place to live for free and a job, but all the crap that came with it was annoying. I will also miss the owner. She was awesome!
The reason we moved is because my dear Grandpa Emmett aka "Papa John" has cancer, and we have moved in with my Grandma and Grandpa to help out around the house, and try to help ease my Grandma's burdens. We are glad we can be here to help out. For those who read my blog and leave comments probably have seen many comments from "Papa John". He was always reading his grandchildren and children's blogs. You could always count on a nice comment from Grandpa. He can no longer sit at the computer and read blogs like he used to love to do. I miss seeing his comments on my blog.
I guess we all have to go through changes, even the leaves on the trees have to change. We don't always like the change, but change it is inevitable. I'm happy for some of the changes in our life right now, but other changes make me sad. Eventually it will be better and I know that for a fact. We just have to have faith and endure till the end.


6 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! I'm glad you got to move away from the apartments. Let's play more.
I was just thinking about how I miss seeing comments from Grandpa on my blog :(
This is a really good post. I do miss seeing those comments. I miss seeing the leaves change. I've been fighting with all the change going on down here, but you are right...it's inevitable...
I have been missing his comments too.
I agree. Change is good but sometimes it can be really hard. Grandpa is an amazing person and we will all miss his comments.
Congratulations on your freedom from the apartment! and thats so nice of you to move in with your Grandma and Grandpa Emmett.
I'll miss John's comments too. I was impressed with how he could always come up with something clever to say!
Post a Comment