I was so excited because right around Thanksgiving we got a few big snow storms and I LOVED it. Now it is almost all gone because of the dumb rain we keep getting. It looks so ugly outside.
Clark measured the snow on a bench in my Grandma's backyard. Yep that's right, 16 inches!
While it was snowing one day I went outside to take a picture of the old chair from a ski lift at Beaver Mountain that is in my Grandma's backyard. I was trying to be "artsy" and get a picture of the chair with the snow. This is what I took.....
Not bad. I thought it was cool because you can also see the giant red wooden skis in the backyard.
Well then my artsy/creative husband took the pictures I took and turned it into this....
Clark's looks way cooler! He did a few other ones that are way cool. I didn't really want to put them on my blog. No one reads my blog except family and friends (and not even that many) but I didn't want some random person copying the picture. I think it is way cool, and I don't want someone else to try and take credit for it. Maybe I need to start getting copyrights for Clark's creations! He has done a few other cool pictures and I want to turn them into a sweet calendar.
We are finally going skiing tomorrow and I'm really excited! Hopefully we will have a White Christmas down here in the valley.



3 comments:
I'm coming! I'm worried the snow will be gone by the time I get there! I'm dreaming of a White Christmas with a Laura visit as the cherry on top.
Just wanted to let you know that I read all your posts! and all of the other nieces' blogs too. I also send email links of every new post to Barb and your Grandma and Grandpa Allred for them to read. Thanks for keeping us all up to date on yours and Clarks lives.
Nice snow photos!
Picasa is an easy-to-use photo program that lets you add watermarks to photos to prevent theft. I think it can automatically publish to blogs too.
I too am bummed with all the rain we have been having! Where is our WHITE CHRISTMAS?!
Post a Comment