I'm in a bit of a blog funk. I'm sure there are things I never blogged about like Christmas, my 25th Birthday, & New Year's. My camera is being dumb, and my phone camera is good, but not all of my pictures look that great. Also I work all day now, and when I come home I don't feel like blogging much.
Clark is currently staying in a Yurt up Logan Canyon with some friends so they can ski tomorrow. So I'm bored at home on his laptop and I found a few pictures.
My little nephew Jack on his 2nd birthday. I love his blond "beach bum" hair.
Christmas Eve Ski Day
Allison, Adrienne, Me, Melissa, Katie, Dad {Clark is taking the picture for us. Thanks Clarky!}
My poor dad didn't have any sons to ski with growing up... just girls that complained and cried. Now we are adults so we can have fun skiing together with little complaining.
Santa took some time off to ski a few runs!
Me & Jack on Christmas Eve.
Once I put my pictures from my phone on my computer, maybe I'll blog again. I must say I'm enjoying my new jobs (Good Touch Bad Touch and a Home Visitor). I work with really fun girls and I only work about 35 hours a week so not bad. I'm sad all the snow is melting, but I will admit the warmer weather has been pretty nice, just not for skiing. Clark is on his second to last semester of school. Hopefully he can find an internship or something this summer that will lead to a job after school.
We are still living with my cute Grandma. Since Clark is gone tonight my Grandma and I enjoyed a nice dinner together. She is helping me make a quilt out of my old jeans... okay she is making it and I'm giving her moral support. I will help her tie it, but that's about all I can help with. Basically my Grandma is awesome and is such a kind hearted person.


2 comments:
Uhhhh...you were suppose to send me pictures of Jack's birthday. I sent you Christmas and Ski ones...where are mine?
Grandma is awesome! As soon as she is done with your quilt I am going to get her started on mine!
Your shirt is so cute of you and Jack. Love it.
Post a Comment