Riding the Gondola up to the lifts
Allison and Dad
Katie, Laura, & Adrienne
The first part of the day was nice and sunny.
I of course didn't get any pictures of Melissa & Adam. We had fun skiing together, even though the Canyons is full of "runs" that are more like "trails". It is fine on skis, but for the few snowboarders it was a little annoying. Also we ate at a new lodge and it was so so crowded and took forever to get your food. It was chaotic. After skiing Adrienne, Katie, and I took Merrick to my Mom's house to babysit him over night and all day Saturday. He was so well behaved and slept all night and took a 2 hour nap on Saturday. He ate his food, cleaned up his toys, and even gave us kisses if we bribed him. Having fun at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch
The Red Velvet Cheesecake was his favorite part!
Hanging out waiting for Nana to take him to Provo to find his parents.
It was a fun weekend spent with family and most important my cute nephew! Now I'm off to stay in Ogden for 4 days for a work training. Yes, I know that Ogden is only 45 minutes away from Logan, but we still get a Hotel to stay in. In past years this training has been in cool places like California or Texas. This year it is in Ogden. Lucky me!






3 comments:
So glad I missed work for such a fun ski day!
Shhh...don't tell Melissa that we fed her child red velvet cheesecake!
NO! Why can't your training be in AZ?!
Later that night Merrick got to eat birthday cake as well...got to feed the cheeks! I'm glad he behaved well for the aunties. You are welcome to take him over night anytime!
Post a Comment