11.01.2012

Baby Savannah's Blessing

We went to Utah on October 13th to be there for Savannah Jane's blessing.  She is such a sweet little baby.  I swear she is still so tiny.  I don't think Henry was that small on his blessing day.  She is chunky, but small. She didn't make a peep during the blessing and Tyler did a great job.  I remember he said Savannah would be the peace maker in the home. I'm sure she will have to break up fights between her crazy older brothers :) 

The Falslev Family

Great Grandma Emmett with Savvy J

Best Buds
Henry: "Hey Savvy, you have something on your head"

Cute babies almost exactly 4 months apart

Oh and for those who are wondering, Yes this is the little baby that was born in her parents car on the side of the road in Smithfield UT.  She's a local hero.... or is it her Dad that is the hero?  Either way, we are glad she is here!

Henry loves her already

1 comment:

adrienne said...

I love the picture of both of them with their BIG blue eyes!