On October 29th we finally went to pick out some pumpkins! Our friends Justin and Ashley came along too. There was a cute little pumpkin patch out on Addison road. They have a tractor that will take you across the street to the field so you can pick out your pumpkins. There were so many different kinds of pumpkins, I wanted one of each!
It wasn't that cold, but I felt Henry needed his little beanie to make it feel more like fall!
![]() Henry found his pumpkin |
Halloween Day
We went to play group from 10:30-11:30 that day. All the cute little kids were in their costumes. I didn't even think to put Henry in his. He wore his Jack-o-lantern shirt so he was festive.
Photo-op outside
Basically Henry just wanted to eat the leaves.
It was super sunny so he would only look at us if we gave him some shade
I dressed Henry in his Parrot costume later in the afternoon, mostly just so I could get some pictures. He wasn't too sure about it....
He's kind of smiling in this one
He really just wanted to play with the candy bowl! He must belong to us. We love candy
That night we had pumpkin pancakes for dinner and when Henry went to bed Clark and I carved our pumpkins. Can you tell whose are whose? Hint: Henry's is the one with the little teeth. We only had 5 trick or treaters, 3 of them were our cute neighbor boys across the street. We had a lot of left over candy which sadly did not go to waste. But I'm sure it went to my waist, ha ha!
This picture is out of order, but I didn't want it to be the first one people saw when they looked at this post. It is kind of nasty. We went to Bear Lake over the deer hunt (October 19-22). Clark and his Dad each got a Buck. I made Clark shave his mustache immediately after this picture.... okay not immediately after, but pretty close.






2 comments:
Waste and waist!! Well played! Haha! That little boy of yours just seems so calm and peaceful with his sweet little smirk. Miss you two already!
The one with him and his candy reminds me of the picture of Max in the same costume with his hand in the candy bowl.
Post a Comment